Milestones are great, especially for businesses. It means you’ve achieved a goal and something’s going right.
Capterra is hitting a big milestone in 2014: 15 years of helping businesses find the right software for their company! The official “birthday” is November 1, but over the next few months, we Capterrans will be celebrating as much as we can!
Here are just 15 reasons why we’re so excited to reach this particular milestone.
1. There over 300 different software directories on Capterra’s site; 340 to be exact.
2. Capterra has been ranked seven times on the Inc. 5000 list, and once on the Inc 500, covering the fastest-growing private companies in America. We have made the list every year since 2007!
3. After starting the company in his basement, CEO Mike Ortner has created a great work environment in our Arlington, Virginia headquarters, where we have an open floor plan to facilitate collaboration between teams.
4. Yes, we’re one of those companies that has a ping pong table in the office.
5. As technology and the software industry are constantly changing and developing, so are we! Capterra is always testing new ways to help people find the software solution that will take their business to the next level.
6. 25 passionate, hard-working employees that want to help businesses find the right software.
7. And we’re always looking for the best and the brightest to join our team! http://www.capterra.com/careers
9. We have NINE blogs, covering seven different software industries, as well as general software buying tips and B2B marketing for software companies.
10. Another way Capterra helps software buyers is with our series of infographics covering the top 20 most popular software solutions. So far, we’ve researched 15 different software categories, and there are still more to come!
11. It’s hard to keep a business going, especially in tough economic times. Capterra successfully made it through the Dot Com Bubble and the Great Recession, and we’re stronger than ever.
12. And in our 15th year, we’ve already seen record-setting numbers for Q1!
13. We are happy to announce that Capterra has always been accident free, even with multiple ultimate frisbee games, scavenger hunts, and kickball games. There were no major injuries (except maybe pride).
14. And the same goes for the Capterra Olympics!
15. After 15 years of growth and success, we can’t wait for what’s in store for the next 15!
Stay tuned for more coverage of Capterra birthday celebrations throughout the year, including a special offer in the coming weeks for our software vendors that have helped us reach 15.