2. Tea lights and flammable centerpieces lead to fires. Luckily, wine puts out fires quite nicely.
3. Cheese cubes are not nearly as popular as the caterers lead you to believe.
4. If a wife beats her husband at ping pong…even 7 years ago… he never forgets.
5. Gluten free cupcakes really are just as good as the gluten-filled ones.
6. You’re never too young or too old for the Charlie Brown Christmas special.
7. You can run but you can’t hide from scary Santa.
8. Mulled wine is a lot more popular than sparkling cider.
9. Even if you missed your holiday party, you didn’t really miss it because the full spread is in your office fridge Monday morning.
10. You can say “Merry Blah Blah” all you want, but there are no Capterra Grinches.
What did you learn at your office’s holiday party?