So you need a speaker for your event, but don’t know where to find one?
Would you prefer a comedian or a politician?
A policy expert or a news media figure?
Luckily for you there are plenty of speakers bureaus which represent public figures of all kinds for you to choose from and at all different price ranges.
Here are the five speakers bureaus that you should consider for your next event!
Celebrating their 50th year in business, the American Program Bureau is a solid choice for any event looking for news media personalities, leading experts on world issues, and political figures and pundits.
APB separates their lists of speakers by issues as well as by the type of event that is seeking a speaker. If you aren’t sure which kind of speaker you want to go with, APB also offers recommendations for specific types of subjects. For example, if you’re a college organization looking for a speaker, you can select APB clients specializing in a range of topics, from motivation to your everyday college course subjects in science, media, and business.
- Juan Williams, Fox News Political Analyst and Award Winning Journalist
- Sean Astin, Actor & Filmmaker
- Daymond John, Founder of FUBU
- John Stewart, Talk Show Host and Comedian
- Mikhail Gorbechev, Former President of the Soviet Union
Are you looking for a political professional or former politician for your next event? The Washington Speakers Bureau has a large selection of economists, executives, former politicians, and former cabinet members to choose from.
WSB’s main focus is on politics, but their speaker lists don’t end there. In addition to their main attraction, political speakers, Washington Speakers Bureau also represents astronauts, athletes, and Pulitzer Prize winners.
- Tony Blair, Former British Prime Minister
- Laura Bush, Former FLOTUS
- Jerry Linenger, Astronaut
- Alan Greenspan, Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve
- Joe Theismann, Former Quarterback and Broadcaster
Premiere Speakers Bureau has been in business now for twenty years, making them a solid and established choice for selecting a keynoter. On their website they boast their commitment to doing the heavy lifting regarding booking the speaker, planning flights, and handling emergencies like travel issues.
PSB can even set up a web event when getting a speaker to your location is not a suitable or affordable option.
- Benghazi Embassy soldiers
- Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of Arkansas
- Sean Hannity, Fox News Host and Radio Show Host
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Former NBA Player
- Glenn Beck, Founder of TheBlaze and Radio Show Host
Keppler Speakers, established in 1983, offers speakers for typical events, but also caters to smaller budgets with their “On Campus” speakers.
The Keppler website includes testimonies not only from their own speakers, but also from their customers to make you feel comfortable with your final choice. Their customer lineup includes Comcast, Princeton University, Honeywell, and Sarah Lawrence College, all of which give positive reviews of their experiences.
- Captain Scott Kelly, Astronaut
- Glenn Thrush, Politico Chief Correspondent
- Rob Corddry, Actor and Comedian
- Eric Alva, Iraq War Veteran and LGBT Rights Activist
- Bob Beckel, CNN Correspondent and Political Consultant
Macmillan, best known as a major publishing house, also runs this well known speakers bureau which specializes in authors, historians, politicians, and business leaders.
- Alec Baldwin, Actor
- Patrick J. Buchanan, Former Politician, Author, and Commentator
- Barney Frank, Former U.S. Congressman
- Glenn Greenwald, Journalist
- Janine Turner, Actress and Political Commentator
Are there any great speakers bureaus you think should’ve made the list? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for Event Management software? Check out Capterra's list of the best Event Management software solutions.