No matter what you celebrate this time of year, B2B Marketers—especially those in the software industry—have some holiday wishes in common.
We’ve put together these ten B2B Holiday Cards (what we’ve dubbed “CapterraGrams”) so you can send a smile to a fellow software marketer!
Tweet, Pin, Post, and Share away! And #HappyHolidays from @Capterra!
1. Make Sure to A/B Test Your Naughty and Nice Lists (Tweet this!)
2. Where Does Santa’s PPC Marketing Team Park His Sleigh? A Landing Page! (Tweet this!)
3. Nice Conversion Rate, Ya Filthy Animal. Keep the Change. (Tweet this!)
4. I Saw Your SaaSy Software Kissing Santa Claus! (Tweet this!)
5. Buddy the B2B Marketer, What’s Your Favorite CTA Color? (Tweet this!)
6. Your Lead Score Was Barely High Enough for Me to Send You This Holiday Card. (Tweet this!)
7. Up on Your Website Click Click Click, Down through the Funnel to Buy Your Schtick (Tweet this!)
8. I Got You This Dreidel to Help You Decide Where to Share Your Marketing Content. (Tweet this!)
9. What’s a Software Developer’s Favorite Kind of Gingerbread? Byte Sized! (Tweet this!)
10. Have Yourself a Merry Year End, and a Happy Q1 Too! (Tweet this!)