To get a better feel for how and why people buy legal software and what they end up buying, we surveyed 100 buyers about their purchases in a legal software survey.
We wanted to get in lawyers’ heads to help them make good software buying choices. Software shopping can be a daunting task, and we want to make it as simple, easy, and effective as possible.
Here is a summary of the results, which we hope will be helpful for software vendors looking to better meet customer needs, and software buyers looking to see how their search compares with others in their field.
Key Findings: Legal Software Buyers
- Two thirds bought new legal software in the past year
- A slight majority bought legal case management software
- Twice as many bought because their caseload grew than because their firm grew
- Most, 59%, used a third-party review site
- Most, 42%, budgeted more than $100/mo
Did you consult a 3rd party review site during your software search?
Demand for comprehensive legal software solutions is growing. In this marketplace, there’s room for better software, and better ways to find that software.
Check out the full report from this legal software survey!
Looking for Law Practice Management software? Check out Capterra's list of the best Law Practice Management software solutions.