As a new Capterran, I’ve been focused on learning as much as I can about the company in my first few weeks here, and I’ve been trying to figure out what our customers in the software industry really care about.
As I was searching around on our site and reading this blog, I wondered… which of these posts resonated best with software vendors? (Also, since I’ll be writing posts in the future, I thought it’d be a good idea to see what’s already been written.)
So, I decided to check our Google Analytics account and see which of the posts were the most visited of all time. After reading through these great articles, I decided it’d only be fair to share this “best-of” list with all of you to kick off my first post on the blog!
Check out the 10 Best Blog Posts for Software Marketers:
- Ten Awesome Examples of Software Social Media Channels
- The Power of Customer Testimonials on Your Website
- Tracking with Google Analytics vs. Marketing Automation
- 5 Things Ayn Rand Can Teach You About Online Marketing
- Crash Course: How to Get an “A” in Website Lead Gen
- Another Sales Email? Is Your Follow-up Getting Annoying?
- You’re Making a Bad First Impression – Time to Change!
- Hotel Keys and Napkin Notes: Creeper or Marketing Genius?
- 5 Creative Ways to Woo Your Prospects with Content
- Summer Interns: The Good, The Bad and Avoiding the Ugly
Did your favorite posts make the top 10? If not, which others did you find to be the most helpful?