The bracket is set. The teams are ready. Let the madness begin!
Reviews Madness, that is.
While the NCAA is busy prepping for college hoops’ big showdown, Capterra is holding its own contest to celebrate the top reviewed software on Capterra: Reviews Madness.
Software vendors will compete against one another for six rounds to see who can collect the most new reviews in each round. The winner of each match-up will advance, until there’s only one Reviews Madness Tournament Champion left to cut down the nets.
We’ve narrowed the field down to 64 software companies who will compete in the first round later this week. Check out who made the cut:
We seeded these 64 software vendors based on their Capterra reviews score: the company’s total number of reviews multiplied by their average star rating. Then we ranked and seeded those with the top 64 scores accordingly.
The first round will be from March 19-23. The rest of the tournament schedule is as follows:
- Round of 32: March 24-27
- Sweet 16: March 30-April 1
- Elite 8: April 2-6
- Final 4: April 7-9
- Championship: April 10-14
In each round, you need to gather more reviews than the competitor you’re facing off against to advance. When a new round begins, your reviews will start at zero again for that round (but all of the new reviews you’ve collected throughout the tournament will still display on your Capterra profile.)
Here’s how to get your fans in on the Reviews Madness action:
- Share the bracket with your customers; they’re the ones that will help you win!
- To leave a review, they can click on your name in the bracket, bringing them to your Capterra profile page.
- Once there, they can leave a review by clicking “Review This Product”
- After submitting the review, they will receive a confirmation email. They must confirm the review before the end of the round. Only reviews that are submitted and confirmed during the round will be counted towards your total for that round.
Who will be the one to beat? Who is prime for an upset? Who will be this year’s Cinderella story? Who will emerge victorious? Stay tuned as we post updates throughout the tournament on our blog and on social media.
Looking for software? Check out Capterra's list of the best software solutions.